WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Meet Senior Decision Makers From:
- North American E&P Companies
With The Following Job Titles:
COOs, VP's, Directors, Managers, Team Leads & Chiefs Of...
- Reservoir Engineering
- Corporate Reserves
- Reservoir Simulation Engineering
- Reservoir Modeling Software Providers
- Frac Simulation Software Providers
- PVT Analysis Services
- RTA Analysis Services
- Decline Curve Analysis Services
- Pressure Transient Analysis Services
- Economic Analysis Services for Unconventional Oil & Gas
- Well Performance Analysis Services
- Microseismic Services
- Chemical Tracers Services
- Diagnostic Fracture Injection Tests Services
- Reservoir Data Library Services
- Reserve Audit Firms
Reservoir Engineering For Unconventional Oil & Gas
The Only E&P-led Conference 100% Designed For Reservoir Engineers Working In Unconventional Oil & Gas Reservoirs.
In the current scenario of oil price volatility, it is key for E&P companies to minimize economic and operational risks by calculating unconventional reserves more accurately and optimizing well spacing and completions designs.
Reserves are generally miscalculated and often overestimated for unconventional oil & gas reservoirs due to a combination of factors: often, reservoir analysis and modeling techniques have been adapted from reserve estimation methods used for conventional oil & gas resulting in an inaccurate calculation of unconventional oil & gas reserves; also, there is a clear lack of solid production histories that could be integrated into reservoir modeling software workflows and correlated with reservoir models. Therefore, there is undoubtedly a need for the industry to develop reservoir modeling techniques tailored to unconventional oil & gas.
It is vital for E&P companies to reassess which reservoir sections of their land acreage are economical and the key to this lies in improved reserves estimation methodologies that will result in more accurate EUR and production forecasts.
Not only would improved reservoir modeling techniques specific for unconventional oil gas maximize the accuracy of reserve estimates by improved reservoir modeling techniques, but they would also result in optimized well spacing and completions design strategies, which would also impact positively final EUR and periodical and cumulative production rates.
The agenda for Reservoir Engineering for Unconventional Oil & Gas will provide an essential toolkit for reservoir engineers working on unconventional oil & gas assets. As the first event to be entirely dedicated to reservoir engineering for unconventional oil & gas, the congress is driven by an undeniable industry need: maximizing the accuracy of EUR and production forecasts and optimizing well spacing and completions decisions by enabling a better understanding of unconventional oil & gas reservoirs.
KEY RESERVOIR ENGINEERING ANALYSIS AND TECHNIQUES SPECIFIC FOR UNCONVENTIONAL OIL & GAS TO BE DISCUSSED:
- TAILORING RESERVOIR MODELS TO UNCONVENTIONAL RESERVOIRS: Evaluating analytical and numerical simulation models to determine how to calculate EUR estimates more accurately and optimize field development planning in unconventional reservoirs
- PRODUCTION FORECASTING IN UNCONVENTIONAL RESERVOIRS: Optimizing Decline Curve Analysis and Rate Transient Analysis to increase the accuracy of production forecasts in unconventional reservoirs
- RATE TRANSIENT ANALYSIS, PVT ANALYSIS & FLOW REGIME ANALYSIS FOR UNCONVENTIONAL RESERVOIRS: Optimizing unconventional reservoir analysis techniques to improve well performance diagnostics & EUR calculation reliability
- USING RESERVOIR MODELS TO DETERMINE THE OPTIMAL WELL SPACING: Combining reservoir models with EUR calculations, production forecasts & flow regime analysis to determine how close is too close for unconventional wells
- COMPLETIONS OPTIMIZATION FROM THE RESERVOIR ENGINEERS PERSPECTIVE: Utilizing reservoir modeling, production forecasts and early production data to make ensure the right decisions are made on completions design for each unconventional well
With the current volatility in oil prices, reservoir engineers working in unconventional oil & gas plays are under increasing pressure ...
... to contribute to ensuring that these projects remain economical at lower prices.
Reservoir Engineering For Unconventional Oil & Gas has been carefully designed to provide reservoir engineers with the most optimal tools and analysis methodologies to estimate technically recoverable reserve volumes for unconventional oil & gas and streamline well spacing and completions strategies.
E&P companies operating unconventional assets can dedicate endless resources and budget to increase production rates, but none of these efforts will result in profitable returns if their EUR and production expectations are not rigorously precise in the first place. It is a clear understanding of the technical recoverable volumes in place that will dictate a rigorous economic analysis of potential unconventional reservoirs. And never has this been of greater importance than in the current context of a generalized decrease in oil prices.
As a means of facilitating a solid technical foundation for assessing the economic viability and opportunities for optimization of prospective and current unconventional oil & gas operations, Reservoir Engineering for Unconventional Oil & Gas will be the first congress to be:
ENTIRELY FOCUSED ON RESERVOIR ENGINEERING FOR UNCONVENTIONAL OIL & GAS: Providing a comprehensive and exhaustive overview of all decisive factors impacting the accuracy of reservoir models
RESPOND TO OIL PRICE VOLATILITY FROM A RESERVOIR ENGINEERS PERSPECTIVE: Evaluating how more accurate reserve estimates and optimized well spacing and completions strategies enable project economics profitability
100% OPERATOR LED, INCLUDING PERSPECTIVES FROM MARATHON OIL, HESS CORPORATION, APACHE AND BP TO DISCUSS: Analytical Modeling, Numerical Simulation, Decline Curve Analysis, PVT Analysis, Rate Transient Analysis, Well Performance Tests, Flow Regimes, Optimal Well Spacing and Completions Design